157.8 lbs
Today's my wedding anniversary and I'm about 20-30 lbs heavier than when I got married. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to have been happily married for 4 years, but it does bother me that I've been overweight for so long. Anyway, I've been at the same weight for 4 days straight so I decided to cut out the junk food I eat at work. Sure enough, one of my coworkers baked me two cupcakes. I gave one away and ate one, but replaced my lunch with it. I know it wasn't the best idea, but I guess it's better than adding it to lunch. And man that cupcake was worth it. It was the best cupcake I've ever eaten. Now I'm wanting to get more food, but blogging is helping me resist. Hmm... maybe everytime I get a craving I should just blog.
On a positive note, I went the gym this morning and did 20 mins on the elliptical. I really need to start running again, but I'm worried about its effect on my patellar tendonitis. It hasn't bothered me for a long time, but running might aggravate it again. I suppose it's worth a shot to ease into running again, at least as long as it doesn't make my knees hurt. Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some light jogging... at least as a warmup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy 4th anniversary
Post a Comment